Building analysis features
1. Area of plot = 340,00 sqmt
2. Area of building = 124,30 sqmt
3. Area available = 216.00 sqmt
4. % covered = 36%
5. Parking space mimium of 4 car at once
6. Combine septic tank and soak-away (detachated)
7. Lounge = 20.00 sqmt
8. Dining = 6.00 sqmt
9. Kitchen with provision for store =11.40 sqmt
11. Master bedroom = 16.40sqmt
12. Master bedroom toilet = 2.70 sqmt
13. bedroom (each) = 11.50 sqmt
18. bedroom toilet = 3.15 sqmt
14. in build B/Q = 7.00 sqmt
15. in build B/Q toilet = 2.60 sqmt
16. Visitors toilet = 1.50 sqmt
17. Entrance = 2.60 sqmt
- Block work : vibrated 9” hollow sandcrete block for sub-structure and 6” hollow sandcrete block for super-structure.
- Concrete work : high yield bar reinforcement for column,chain beam and linte.
- Roof work: treated hard wood for roof timber and 0.45 gauge Long span aluminium (terracota colour) roof covering with corrugated facial cover.
- floor, wall and ceiling finishing :12mm cement and sand rendering to wall, artwork to window hood, pop to entrance column, toilet and kitchen floor and wall finished with ceramic tiles.
dining, lounge and entry floor finished with vitrified tiles with skirtting. ceiling finished with Nigerite asbestors ceiling boards @ 600 centres
- Door: Metal security doors
Fitting & fixtures : Povision for wardobe (No wardrobe and kitchen cabinet)
- Electrical work: All electrical work together with lighting and accessories are MEM England, (etn)distrubation box and nigeria cable metal.kitchen : cooker unit, one light point and one 13Amps socket.
Master’s bedroom : one socket for 13/15 Amps,one light point,two wall brack & one point for fan.
Master’s toilet : 13 Amps socket, water beater unit, one lighting point.
Bedrooms : two socket 13/15Amps,one lighting point, two wall brack & one point for fan.
Lounge/ Dining :four wall bracket, two light point,two points for fan, two socket 13/15Amps & dstv cable socket
B/Q : one light point, 13 Amps sockets & one wall brack 4 security light points.
Mechanical work :
master’s toilet: wash hand basin, twyford w/c (England ) & bath top
Visitor’s toilet: wash hand basin and twyford water closet
bedroom toilet & B/Q toilet : wash hand basin, twyford w/c and shower drainage.
Kitchen : single sink & one external tap.
Aluminum work: Cream coloured casement aluminum window (each window divided into 6panels)
Painting and Decoration : internal painting with emulsion & external painting with textured painting.